Become a Host Family for a Minnesota Loon!
The Minnesota Loons Hockey Team is looking for YOU to join their Team!
Becoming a Loon housing family is a great way to become involved in the community. Housing parents are essential to the Loons organization and its players. It is a great opportunity to help a young athlete achieve his dreams. The young men who come to the Lakes area to play junior hockey are required to live with area families. This policy has been adopted to create a home-like setting for these young men, many of whom are away from their own families for the first time. Households are reimbursed for their expenses when they participate in this housing program.
HOUSING FAMILY REQUIREMENTS:
• Desire to support the Loons program
• Live within a reasonable distance from Breezy Point Sports Center
• Demonstrate well-balanced, family-oriented lifestyle
• Provide physically comfortable housing and a supportive environment for our hockey players
HOUSING FAMILY BENEFITS
• A monthly housing stipend of $250 to help offset costs
• Two free season tickets per player housed
• 10% Merchandise Discount
• An opportunity of building a relationship with a young man attempting to reach his goals and dreams in sports and education
To find out more about the Loons Housing Family Program please contact:
Craig Larson at 320-241-3471 or email at email@example.com
Kegan Couture at 218-821-1387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out this short form to begin the application process!
Each team personnel, billet family and volunteer must register with USA Hockey at https://membership.usahockey.com. (all at no cost). No team personnel, billet family or volunteer shall be covered by USA Hockey Insurance or participate in any NA3HL off or on ice activity whatsoever until the USA Hockey registration is complete. Each member must also complete a USA Hockey Safe Sport screening, as well as a background check and home inspection.